spacer spacer

 ONTARIO CANADA | Local Weather 
Town of Markham Logo SEARCH | CONTACT US  
background image

HomeDepartmentsServicesAttractionsForms & ApplicationsPublications


  Last updated Feb 25, 2008

Permit Applications (Building Permits)

Building permit applications are received by Application Administrators at the building counter. The applicant may be a homeowner, engineer, architect, owner, developer, commercial or industrial tenant or a member of the public. The administrator explains the permit process and helps with the permit application.

Where Can I Apply?
You can apply for a building permit at:

The Town of Markham
Building Standards Department
(use the Milliken entrance)
101 Town Centre Blvd.
Markham, ON., L3R 9W3

 Additional Permit Application Information


BackBack to Building Standards

[Back to Top]


© 2015 The Corporation of the Town of Markham. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy